sábado, 29 de abril de 2023

The question I have been asked the most since I entered university

When I was a kid, I want to become in a Paleontologist, but as years pass this dream vanished. In the school I like math’s and Sciences, but I was great for everything, even arts o music. So, in the moment of apply to university I asked me what it was I really like it.

When I finished high school, my options of careers were Design, Archeology, Geology, Audiovisual direction, Advertising and Architecture, very varied options. Finally, I decided Architecture because it was the only one mixes math´s and arts and have high employability (Audiovisual direction is what I want, but is far from science and I would die unemployed probably :l)

Now I happy with my choice. My experience at the university is great, it is really challenging and I meet nice people (and others no so much). I think I love my career because I can stay up late and don’t eat very well and still happy to learn new things in class.

The future is uncertain, in this moment I don’t know what I going to work, but I will be happy in what I do.

PD: The pictures is differents moments in the career.

Me watching Ter in mathematics class with Calzadillas teacher (I love Ter)

Me in a trip for Villa Portales 

Me playing with my model that broke in Taller 




2 comentarios:

  1. i remember when we saw Ter in math and i love the last photo JAJAAJASJKJ

    ResponderEliminar

  2. Hi benjaa, I'm glad you're happy with your choice, I wish you good luck in everything.

    ResponderEliminar

Changes to my major.

 Hi readers, today I´m going to talk about the program of architecture and some things I would like to improve. About the study program I ...