lunes, 11 de septiembre de 2023

Best Holidays in the South

I think my best holidays were in January 2019. I travel with my parents, older brother, cousins and uncles to Coñaripe. It is small town is located in the south of Chile, in the Region de Los Lagos, to 1000 km aprox from Santiago de Chile. That holidays were my favorite because is the first time I went with my family to a place so far form Santiago.  Usually we go to Litoral Central, but in that occasion was different.

We stayed in Coñaripe like 10 days, in a cottage in the outskirts of the town. About the activities we did here the most enjoyable was visiting the Parque Nacional Villarica. Here I walked in ancient forest, surrounded by volcanos, lengas and araucarias with miles of years. The experience of walk here can´t be described, I hope everyone can live it once in your life. Also, we did other activities, like swiming in the Lago Coñaripe and Pellaifa, visiting the Parque del Agua Potable and traveling to Lican Ray for a day.

Finally, the South of Chile is my favorite part of my country, its magical and full of life, but I don´t live there… I am a city person.

What about us? I see ya in the comments.

Some pictures from Parque Nacional Villarica












3 comentarios:

  1. The south of Chile is also my favorite part of the country.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The south of Chile is in my opinion the most pacific place in the world.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. The south of Chile is beautiful!! I have never been to Parque Nacional Villarica, but you can tell it is a magical place.

    ResponderEliminar

Changes to my major.

 Hi readers, today I´m going to talk about the program of architecture and some things I would like to improve. About the study program I ...