sábado, 30 de septiembre de 2023

A question I don´t like to answer

 My favorite job…

First of all, I chose my major because have a lot of work field, and I not sure about what is my dream job yet. In this point of my life, I can see me work in something related to my major, but I not sure in what area. An architect can work in a lot of places, for example in a municipality like assessor in the urbanism area, in an office of architectural, in MOP or MINVU, and even in a design job.

At the moment, I like work in an office of architectural. Usually, an office of architectural make projects for public competitions, in a charge of MOP. I like this work because I interview an architect who leader an office and he showed me his office and the work they do every day. One of things I most remember is the way of he talks about him job, with a lot of enthusiasm and desire to create and improve people's lives. I like to be like him in the future, with enthusiasm no matter what in I work.

Another place I like to work is for some public service, like MOP or MINVU. One of my favorites areas of architecture are urbanism, because is one of the areas can directly affect people´s lives. I interest in this work because I live in the outskirts, and a lot of the problems could be solved with good planning.

Finally, the salary of an architect it around 100.000.000 CLP, but all depends in what area you working.

That all, see ya in the comments

Some projects of the office of architectural 



1 comentario:

  1. not many people would like to work in an office, it is a very difficult job in my opinion.

    ResponderEliminar

Changes to my major.

 Hi readers, today I´m going to talk about the program of architecture and some things I would like to improve. About the study program I ...