martes, 24 de octubre de 2023

Travel in time ¿past or future?

 Personally I´m not sure If I prefer travel to past or the future, because I think both options have good and bad reason to be chose.

First, travel to past is interesting because I would like to know more about the history of the world. Maybe I can resolve some of the biggest mysteries of the humanity, like the born of God, how populated America, etc. I like to know different cultures in the history and live with them, like Greeks, Romans, Mayans, Aztects, etc… Or I could visit the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World in them splendor… But travel in past can be a bad option if I can´t travel back to the present.

On the other hand, if I travel to future, I would like know the new technology, and if humanity resolve the biggest problems of the present, like climate change. Maybe I can´t imagine how be the world in the future, but what happen if the future is bad… I prefer don’t have the knowledge about that.

So, I prefer to live my present, and live without the knowledge about the future or the risk to travel to past. Maybe is the boring option… but I like the period of time I live, I think is a good period of time to dream with a better future, learning with the fails of the past.

What about us? See you in comments!


Dark is my favorite series about travellings in time... I recommend it

 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Changes to my major.

 Hi readers, today I´m going to talk about the program of architecture and some things I would like to improve. About the study program I ...